20 alarming solutions to small everyday problems
If you're a pragmatic person, the success of what you do is based solely on how well it works in practical terms. Taking this line of thinking, you have to say the following creative solutions to small everyday problems really hit the mark. While some of these fixes don't look particularly attractive and may get some odd looks from passers-by, you also can't help but chuckle and shake your head in disbelief at the ingenuity that has gone into them...
1. An officer would probably complain the license plate is missing.
2. Who needs an iron when you have a hot pot to hand?
3. Finally, cycling and rollerblading have been combined to create one sport.
4. Even tennis balls can provide a buffer in an impact.
5. What an ingenious way to use old flip-flops.
6. Safety is paramount.
7. An alternative to #3. Is there a better way for transporting your groceries home?
8. Tires are made of rubber just like a garden hose — where's the problem?
9. DIY rocking chair.
10. There's no need to throw out your old TV just because you bought a new one.
11. What else are you supposed to do when the soap dispenser is empty?
12. Famous last words: "What can possibly go wrong?"
13. How to install an electric window in your car.
14. Thanks to the K'Nex, the headphones can still be used.
15. Whether it's in a pot on the stove or in a coffee machine, hot water is hot water.
16. Installing a nice step would've just been wrong.
17. A romantic dinner with a musician...
18. At least optically, the headlamp can be replaced with a pillbox and a Tupperware box.
19. Optional extra.
20. And just like that you can turn kitchen roll into two rolls of toilet paper.
As these images show, you need to be resourceful in life sometimes! If you're always trying to find your own practical solutions to problems, you may have gotten some inspiration from the above. Everyone else can have a good laugh with what you come up with! ;-D