24 giants: these dogs aren’t worried about squashing their owners
There's something really adorable about giant, fluffy St. Bernard dogs — they weigh an absolute ton but think their tiny lap dogs. And they're not alone. To the delight of all these owners, the following 24 pictures show that there are quite a few other cuddly giants going around.
1. How about that first after-work beer?
2. Much better than any old blanket...
3. Everyone has a favorite spot
4. The couch is not just for the master
5. Once a lap dog, always a lap dog
6. Love sometimes hurts
7. So grand and yet so fluffy
8. Even the smallest of laps is no problem
9. A cuddly toy in every sense of the word
10. At least one of them is comfortable!
11. He still thinks he's a puppy
12. He'll never grow out of it
13. How is she still smiling?!
14. We all have a bad day once in a while
15. Forget about how much it's hurting and just smile for the camera!
16. Perhaps it's time for a bigger couch
17. Just casually enjoying the open air
18. Heated blanket — looks quite cozy under there!
19. At least one of them can still breathe
20. Two relaxed legs are better than none
— Deborah Bills (@bills_mama) 31. März 2017
21. He really isn't a lap dog anymore!
Roscoe honey, you're not a lap dog ❤ pic.twitter.com/zUY7BJOsRL
— Ali♡ (@a_chrisman3) 6. Juni 2017
22. You can just about make out the child!
Silly old Ponk thinks he's a little lap dog There's a child under there somewhere. pic.twitter.com/9TThSHdjz1
— ForgettyPants (@MsForgettyP) 12. August 2017
23. Just a bit bigger and he could pass for a horse!
24. Three friends and a giant lap dog
What owner could blame them really?!