Mother teaches son lesson with grounding plan
After catching her son using his phone in bed when he should've been sleeping, this mother promptly grounded the naughty boy. To get "ungrounded" for his offense, the boy had to earn a certain amount of points.
When ur bro sneaks his phone into bed, noti boy pic.twitter.com/fQKy5eX0QF
— old account (@sophmcb_xo) 20. Januar 2016
The mother posted the rules on Facebook...
"Congratulations! You got grounded!!
To get ungrounded you must earn 500 points.
Offense: Playing on phone AFTER bedtime
- Write a nice letter to someone in the family = 10 points
- Prepare and cook dinner = 50 points
- 1 load of laundry (wash, dry, fold, put away) = 100 points
- Clean and organize a kitchen cupboard = 50 points per cupboard
- Empty dishwasher = 25 points
- Load dishwasher = 25 points
- Clean and wash off counters = 25 points
- Clean out microwave = 40 points
- Clean and vacuum living room = 30 points
- Sweep and mop kitchen = 30 points
- Wash windows = 10 points per window
- Water house plants = 10 points
- Dust living room = 25 points
- Clean bathroom (sink, toilet & floor) = 50 points
- Take out trash (and re-bag) = 10 points per trashcan
- Clean litter box = 10 points"
At least the house will be spotless once he reaches 500 points! What do you think about this mother's punishment? The right approach or too harsh?