26 huskies who can’t hide their feelings
Huskies are not only smart, beautiful dogs, but they also have wonderfully expressive faces. On their faces, their thick, mostly black-and-white fur grows in such a way that even humans can see and understand their expressions, and their brown or blue eyes light up with every joyful wag of their tails.
Whether they are currently happy, sad, excited, relaxed, irritated, mistrustful or surprised — you can clearly see immediately what is going on with them.
Here are 26 photos where, in each one, you can see without doubt how our four-legged friend is feeling. Just give them a cuddle.
1. When they don't want you to go to work and leave them on their own.
2. When they're enjoying a cool bath on a hot day.
3. "I might be a little bit dopey, but look how cute I am!"
4. "You are not funny. Do I look like I'm smiling? Not. Funny."
5. "I am so happy to see you!"
6. The sea breeze hurts good.
7. "Oh no, I'm going to get car sick!"
9. "Peanut butter is so tasty!"
10. "I don't want to go out today!"
11. "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!"
12. "What? I like it in here!"
13. A foot bath is so wonderfully refreshing.
14. Finally, enough space to run!
15. Pure excitement!
16. Are we nearly there yet?
17. "I think you still need to practice your head massages..."
18. "Mmm tasty!"
19. "I am not excited. I am the complete opposite of excited."
20. "I don't like selfies."
21. "Really no. No selfies."
22. "That little fish doesn't impress me."
23. "Your reading hour is over. I want attention. Now."
24. "You're back! The world is beautiful!"
25. "I love the sea! I love the beach!"
26. "Do you really have to go? Are you coming back soon?"
Such beauties! Here, you never need to ask how these pooches are feeling — it's written clearly in their faces!