15 pet owners who should never leave their animals alone
People who own pets know that things can get a little chaotic at times. As the following examples show, some owners should probably never let their animals out of sight...
1. "Call that a prison?" This cockatoo is not too fond of his transport box and pecks his way to freedom.
2. This duck shows who's boss!
3. Cats just love warm places — especially those straight out of the oven.
4. But sometimes, they need to cool off a bit.
5. Comfy enough?
6. You can't beat a comfortable spot by the fireplace.
7. Brotherly love...
8. I told you cats like warm places.
9. A picture of innocence...
10. Why play on the cat condo when the box is so much more fun?
11. Oh, so that's why nothing's growing...
12. This poor kitty ate a balloon. Now it's making a reappearance with the string still attached.
13. Caught red-pawed: this furry thief has been stealing men's underwear from around the neighborhood.
14. After eating too many pretzels, this cat found it hard to escape.
15. "It wasn't me!"
Though some of the owners had a bit of cleaning up to do and probably weren't best pleased by their pets' behavior, they all still love their dogs, cats, and birds more than anything else! Maybe they'll be able to laugh about it in a few years time? We certainly are now!