23 brilliantly botched wedding photos
If you're getting married, it's worth investing in an experienced photographer to capture the most wonderful moments from the biggest day of your life. At the end of the day, you want to be able to show your grandkids how perfect everything was back then — or rather how everything went wrong.
The best botched moments often involve unwanted guests making an unexpected appearance in wedding photos. These happy couples and their families certainly won't forget the intruders who walked, hopped, flew or swam into shot at just the right moment.
1. Best wishes from Hogwarts.
2. "I've just got to get my towel."
3. What are you staring at?
4. Who's the happiest here?
5. The cat is not too impressed by the smooching.
6. The young boy has had his fill of weddings.
7. Well, that's a good start...
8. All the guests are finding their own way of having fun.
9. A woolly best man.
10. Another unimpressed cat.
11. "So, when are you going to throw that big stick?"
12. Now look toward the camera.
14. "Hey! What are you doing in my forest?"
15. "Turn around. The priest is floating..."
16. Why do so many people marry in aquariums?
17. Photographers. The masters of timing.
18. He wants to go to the pool and nothing will stop him.
19. The cow is skeptical about the whole matter.
20. "Look, a camera!" "Where? Oh, there! C'mon, let's rub our noses against it."
21. An epic panoramic photo with fishermen.
22. A priest is already there so that the exorcism can begin.
23. Way to steal the show!
These pictures are so outrageously perfect that nobody could've planned that they'd come out this way. One thing is for sure — they'll certainly hold pride of place in all those family albums!